Costa Rica Transportation Tips by hayward68
Costa Rica Transportation: 206 reviews and 179 photos
Fly into Liberia if going to northern province of Guanacaste. We flew direct from Toronto. Pic is of the airport.
We flew via the charter company Skyservice and I had no problems at all with the service or the flight. We really enjoyed the flight, and except for a mixup with seats on the return flight, have nothing but praise for them. This pic was of me having just arrived in Costa Rica, can you tell I'm excited? :-)
<a href='http://www.skyservice.com/'target='_none'>Skyservice Airlines</a>
More Reviews (11)
- See All Scuba diving!
- Do Not buy Costa Rican coffee...
- See All Playa Del Coco.We took a taxi...
- See All Gulf of Papagayo
hayward68's Related Pages
Costa Rica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pura Vida!"
- "Costa Rica"
- "Costa Rica, a land of simple life and beauty"
- "Paradise? Pura Vida? Oh Yeah"
- "From a birders point of view"
- "My Itinerary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Costa Rica
- Hotels in Costa Rica
- Transportation in Costa Rica
- Nightlife in Costa Rica
- Restaurants in Costa Rica
- Shopping in Costa Rica
- Warnings and Dangers in Costa Rica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Costa Rica
- 13 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Costa Rica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Costa Rica
Top 10 Pages
- Egypt Intro, 57 reviews, 117 photos, 7 travelogues
- London Intro, 70 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Hampshire Intro, 52 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mongolia Intro, 23 reviews, 64 photos
- Fort Lauderdale Intro, 33 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 38 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cairo Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tulum Intro, 22 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue