"OLOMPALI STATE PARK" Novato by JeanCooke
Novato Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 85 photos
Home of the Miwok Indians for 6,000 years. Volunteers, including descendants of Miwok's, helped recreate part of a Miwok Village. Just .4 mile from Ranger quarters.
Seven hundred acres and eight thousand years of history, Olompali State Park is a treasure to history buffs, hikers and horse riders. The park overlooks the Petaluma River and San Pablo Bay from the east-facing slopes of 1,558 foot Mount Burdell.
Please visit my TRAVALOGUE for another part of history.
Olompali is not overly crowded for being so close to populations. I hiked a Saturday and Sunday with only 5 other... more travel advice
JeanCooke's Related Pages
Novato Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Once was my home and now it's home again"
- "Novato, California"
- "OLOMPALI STATE PARK"
- "Novato VT BBQ with friends"
- "And the Marin Tour '04 continues on...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Novato
- Transportation in Novato
- Nightlife in Novato
- Restaurants in Novato
- Shopping in Novato
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Novato
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Novato?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Novato
Photos in NovatoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 19 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Big Sur Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bridgeport Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belmopan Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belize City Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos