Bridgeport Favorite Tips by JeanCooke
Bridgeport Favorites: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Favorite thing: Stop to photograph wild flowers along the road. Or just get out, stretch your legs and breathe deeply of the desert air & beauty.
Favorite thing: Stick around for sunset. Or for those not sleep challenged, get up early for sunrise. Colors from pink to red, blue to purple never exhaust nature's color palate to present awesome, beautiful canvases of color.
Favorite thing: Lupine and sagebrush. Flowers are beautiful anytime.
More Reviews (5)
JeanCooke's Related Pages
Bridgeport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BODIE, A CALIFORNIA GHOST TOWN"
- "Bridgeport - a home base for the Northern Sierra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bridgeport
- Hotels in Bridgeport
- Transportation in Bridgeport
- Restaurants in Bridgeport
- Warnings and Dangers in Bridgeport
- See All...
Explore the World
- Le Mont Risoux Hotels
- Massenheim Hotels
- Downers Grove Hotels
- Casal Velino Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bridgeport
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bridgeport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridgeport
Photos in BridgeportSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Nepal Intro, 19 reviews, 68 photos, 3 travelogues
- Slovenia Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Big Sur Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaluma Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bridgeport Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belmopan Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belize City Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos