"Sharrie's Wuxi Progress" Wuxi by Sharrie
Wuxi Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 186 photos
WUXI is a relatively unknown city outside China. It's one of the oldest China town dating back to the Zhou dynasty (11th-3rd century B.C.!). Due to the mild climate & being one of the rice trading centers, Wuxi is also known as the "Land of Fish & Rice". Conveniently located between Shanghai & Nanjing, Wuxi is worth a trip (at least for 2 days) as there are a few attractions which are both interesting & unique. My favorites are sunset at Taihu, Yuantouzhu (Turtle Head Isle) & Lingshan Giant Buddha.
Sharrie's Related Pages
Wuxi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""No Tin"... But There Is Sunset!"
- "Pearl of the Taihu Lake"
- "Wuxi (no tin) - Is there any Tin now?"
- "Wuxi - City without Tin?"
- "Sharrie's Wuxi Progress"
- "The first return after 13 years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wuxi
- Hotels in Wuxi
- Transportation in Wuxi
- Nightlife in Wuxi
- Restaurants in Wuxi
- Shopping in Wuxi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wuxi
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Wuxi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wuxi
Photos in WuxiSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 182 reviews, 185 photos
- Vienna Intro, 141 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 107 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 90 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 109 reviews, 109 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 90 reviews, 91 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 82 reviews, 83 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 79 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach Intro, 61 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues