Antarctica Nightlife Tips by Sharrie Top 5 Page for this destination
Antarctica Nightlife: 39 reviews and 43 photos
A Russian pianist who lives in Texas!
This is where I spent most of my time on board.
Well, not only in the night but also during the day.
Victor is the pianist & he plays beautifully.
I was inspired by his music & wrote most of my postcards from this bar.
Chris & Mellany are very nice people too. They were great to talk to & I enjoyed sampling the cocktails here. Yes, I'm allergic but with a boat, one never knows what makes u drowsy, lol...
Theme: Live Music
Ok, let's face it... this is an expedition cruise. Not a cruise cruise per se...
Entertainment on board is not what people come for. No casino either. So, most Asians would not board this ship, haha!
I'm the only one from Asia really.
Most of the passengers on board are Americans.
The crew & staff are mostly Asians though... from Philippines!
Our 1st cocktail party.
The Johnsons from Texas made me feel very much welcome. One of the first few I met & the nicest!
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (180)
- See All Cape Horn, Chile
- See All My confession - The Song
- See All Driving the zodiac
- See All Comes with 24-hr room service, music &...
- See All Cocktails
Sharrie's Related Pages
Antarctica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharrie's Antarctica Miracle"
- "cruising with the Bark Europa"
- "The White Continent"
- "Antarctica - the BIG Ice"
- "Antarctica, both filled and empty in the same view"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antarctica
- Hotels in Antarctica
- Transportation in Antarctica
- Nightlife in Antarctica
- Restaurants in Antarctica
- Shopping in Antarctica
- Warnings and Dangers in Antarctica
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antarctica
- 182 Reviews
- 185 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Antarctica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antarctica
- updated a Antarctica Travel Page "Sharrie's Antarctica Miracle"
- Commented on one of MikeAtSea's Antarctica travel pages
- Posted in Travel Beijing Forum "Re: How would you split these up..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sharrie's Antarctica Miracle"
- Wrote a Review Cape Horn, Chile in Antarctica Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 182 reviews, 185 photos
- Vienna Intro, 141 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 107 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 90 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 109 reviews, 109 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 90 reviews, 91 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 82 reviews, 83 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 79 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach Intro, 61 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues