"Sharrie's Navpaktos Beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Navpaktos by Sharrie
Navpaktos Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 155 photos
NAVPAKTOS is a very charming little town northeast of Patras, after crossing the Gulf of Corinth. The little harbor reminded me of Venice & surprisingly I just found out it was in fact created by the Venetians in the 15th century! It's just so amazing how the mind works, isn't it?
If you are on your way to Delphi or Patras, try to make your way here. I'm pretty sure you'll not be disappointed! This is one of the most beautiful towns I came across while I was in Greece! Very romantic & very warm. The water is incredibly clear! Just a wonderful place for a little getaway!
Overlooking the sea, with the mountain backdrop... in Hong Kong, this piece of land is a treasure (according to Feng... more travel advice
Sharrie's Related Pages
Navpaktos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Full of history and romance..."
- "Navpaktos - Lepanto"
- "Scenic town in the conrinthian gulf."
- "Sharrie's Navpaktos Beauty"
- "Nafpaktos, for every taste..."
- "A gem of Etoloakarnania"
- "My NAYPAKTOS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Navpaktos
- Hotels in Navpaktos
- Transportation in Navpaktos
- Restaurants in Navpaktos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Navpaktos
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Navpaktos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Navpaktos
Photos in NavpaktosSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 182 reviews, 185 photos
- Vienna Intro, 141 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 107 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 90 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 109 reviews, 109 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 90 reviews, 91 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 82 reviews, 83 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 79 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach Intro, 61 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues