"Sharrie's Navpaktos Beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Navpaktos by Sharrie

Navpaktos Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 162 photos

NAVPAKTOS is a very charming little town northeast of Patras, after crossing the Gulf of Corinth. The little harbor reminded me of Venice & surprisingly I just found out it was in fact created by the Venetians in the 15th century! It's just so amazing how the mind works, isn't it?

If you are on your way to Delphi or Patras, try to make your way here. I'm pretty sure you'll not be disappointed! This is one of the most beautiful towns I came across while I was in Greece! Very romantic & very warm. The water is incredibly clear! Just a wonderful place for a little getaway!

• Last visit to Navpaktos: May 2003
  • Intro Updated May 23, 2003

• mardaska's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2003 at 8:52 AM

So many pictures in less than half an hour!! Amazing!!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2003 at 9:21 PM

I'm still trying to get to this great country... its gorgeous and I wouldn't mind a home on that hillside.:-)

• Diplomat's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2003 at 11:55 PM

It has been a while I´ve been in Greece but now I definetely wanna go again! Where´s the nearest travel agency... or airport...

• bct341's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2003 at 10:44 AM

great page... there are probably more harbors etc just because that was the main mode of transportation years ago... plus the need for fishing :)

• acemj's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2003 at 9:51 AM

Another Venice sounds great to me!!

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2003 at 10:29 PM

Nice photos! But all Greece is a treasure...

• grishaV1's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2003 at 5:26 PM

your photos made me want to swim in these beautiful waters, it must be nice to get to travel so much to other places

• miner's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2003 at 5:11 PM

Amazing photos. It looks like a fantastic laid back vacation sight.

• May 25, 2003 at 3:50 AM

Did you ever hear about the One armed writer of Lepanto? Those yatchs are fit for the middle classes... very cute page.. love the colours. Next time spend a couple of hours there, soak up on the atmosphere.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2003 at 11:22 PM

I always said: women can do anything!! we are better shoppers.that's for sure:-)

Badges & Stats in Navpaktos

Have you been to Navpaktos?

Latest Activity in Navpaktos