Tibet Transportation Tips by Sharrie
Tibet Transportation: 41 reviews and 48 photos
We traveled by bus for 6 days & it's not the most comfortable bus I've ever traveled on. But, the sceneries were so splendid that one could easily forget the discomfort + great company helped :)
More Reviews (44)
- Everything you need
- See All Sacred Mountains
- See All On top of the world!
- See All Lungta
Sharrie's Related Pages
Tibet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Roof of the World - Under Construction"
- "Returning to Tibet!"
- "TIBET: unique people in unique land... and Beijing"
- "Roof of the World"
- "Tibet, the Buddhists on top of the world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tibet
- Hotels in Tibet
- Transportation in Tibet
- Nightlife in Tibet
- Restaurants in Tibet
- Shopping in Tibet
- Warnings and Dangers in Tibet
- See All...
Explore the World
- Honolulu Hotels
- Kowloon Hotels
- North America
- Hong Kong
- James Island Hotels
- Wicklow Mountains Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tibet
- 171 Reviews
- 203 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Tibet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tibet
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 182 reviews, 185 photos
- Vienna Intro, 141 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 107 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 90 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 109 reviews, 109 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 90 reviews, 91 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 82 reviews, 83 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 79 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach Intro, 61 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues