"Sharrie's Vienna Waltz" Vienna by Sharrie

Vienna Travel Guide: 7,421 reviews and 18,510 photos

"The 2nd Coming"

VIENNA! For very obvious reasons, I love this city. It's where musicians I love were borned in & where one of my best friends in this world lives in. Music & friends... 2 of the very finest things in life :-)

It was a 5-day journey & made at the spur of the moment. Many of my trips are made as such! I was toying with the idea with VTer Audrey118 & we finally made it in June this year. I wrote to Oliver (Socrates_07) who had not been online much these days & as fate may have it, he managed to get my email & was actually free from work for our entire stay. It was somewhat like a miracle! Finally I was going to meet this person whom I had chatted with quite a bit in my early days of VT. Granted, we haven't been keeping in touch that much in the past 1-2 years but life has a way of evolving. So, we spent 4 terrific days in Vienna & have had one of the most wonderful VT meet ever!

• Last visit to Vienna: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 20, 2003

• Herkbert's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 6:22 PM

Sharrie.. Your Vienna pages are wonderful and your pictures beautiful. Thanks for sharing your love of the city... Tom

• Astrobuck's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2005 at 12:00 AM

Vienna....I applied for a UN job here once, but my e-mail was returned "Delivery Failure."

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 2:20 PM

It seems you like Vienna a lot. Great! I like Vienna a lot as in my opinion it is the nicest Europea's city. Greetings from Poland.

• zrim's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2004 at 1:55 PM

I'm going back to Vienna in a couple weeks and stumbled across your page. Hope things are going well with you. No doubt you have another adventure looming on the horizon.

• travelife's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2004 at 9:44 PM

What a wonderful job you are doing here in VT, Sharri! Liked your Vienna page... it would take months to explore all your travels pages.

• sihi's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2004 at 5:22 AM

Yes, I would like to visit Vienna. At the same time hope to see your Krakow page and ..aaaa welcome to my country:))

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2004 at 4:35 AM

Refreshing, romantic and honest view. More please.

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2004 at 8:14 AM

Wonderful page and lots of information, really Viena has too much to offer. Thanks for sharing Sharrie.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2003 at 7:14 AM

Great new pics . . . waiting on the text . . .

• craic's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2003 at 7:32 PM

I see you are back working building pages. Well done, Sharrie! Go girl!

Badges & Stats in Vienna