"Sharrie's Buenos Aires Vitality" Buenos Aires by Sharrie
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,784 reviews and 8,920 photos
Ok, this is Gaston. Partner of Nestor (Nefi). He appears here because he reminds me of all the friendly people I met in Buenos Aires. :-) Why him? Well, we are trying our best to recruit him, that's why.
BUENOS AIRES - it took me quite awhile b4 I get that spelling right. BA is quite a city. Huge, gigantic by most standard. It reminded me of Sao Paulo. Well, only size-wise. BA is much easier to navigate & I personally felt it's much much safer in this city. One can walk around at night without fear like in Sao Paulo. BA is also very affordable for most. Most taxi rides cost less than US$2. Imagine that! Where else can one get such good value?!
Buenos Aires has lots to offer.
Essentially, it reminds me of all the huge Asian cities.
I've no idea of what Argentina is like b4 coming here. So, I was very pleasantly surprised. I like what I saw. This is a shopping haven as well. All those shoes I bought will last me 2 years at the very least!
& those Tango shows... ahhhh, what a performance!
Tango... the dance of seduction.
The rhythm, the vibration & the momentum.
Interesting to watch, let alone dance it.
Energy that enchants, energy that embraces...
Pix only for now. Text will be added later. more travel advice
Sharrie's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 59 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Posted in Travel Beijing Forum "Re: How would you split these up..."
- Wrote a Review For those with a different budget in Buenos Aires Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "For those with a different budget"
- Commented on one of nefi's Buenos Aires travel pages
- updated a Buenos Aires Travel Page "Sharrie's Buenos Aires Vitality"
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 182 reviews, 185 photos
- Vienna Intro, 141 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 107 reviews, 142 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 90 reviews, 131 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 109 reviews, 109 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 90 reviews, 91 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cambodia Intro, 82 reviews, 83 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 79 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manhattan Beach Intro, 61 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
- Gran Hotel Argentino
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 21, 2013
- Novotel Buenos Aires
- 218 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 15, 2013
- 178 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Howard Johnson Recoleta Hotel
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 21, 2011
- 1551 Palermo Boutique Hotel
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Casa Esmeralda
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Palermo House
- 28 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 10, 2013
- 347 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 13, 2013
- Sarmiento Palace Hotel
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Casa Jardin
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 24, 2011
- Hotel Prince
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2012
- Hotel Regal Pacific Buenos Aire
- 86 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Colonial Youth Hostel
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 1, 2013
- El Patio Hostel
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2009
- Ibis Buenos Aires
- 89 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 25, 2013