"Sharrie's Tours Light" Top 5 Page for this destination Tours by Sharrie

Tours Travel Guide: 198 reviews and 613 photos

TOURS is so very beautiful... it is for the very first time Gothic-styled architecture appeals to me! I've always found Gothic to be too stark & gloomy for my taste. That was in the past. Now, I've seen the best & I'm excited & delighted :-)

Tours is special... not only because of Cathedrale St. Gathien but because it is here in Basalique St. Martin, on the very same day, that I felt & see God! The essence of GOD, HIS light & HIS melody. Do you ever felt your life is perfect at a moment in time? That you see the very meaning of your very own life? It was like that for me that day in Tours! Magnificent! Splendid! Beyond words & images...

Have you ever shed tears because you heard the most beautiful angels sing to you? Emotion swelled & when you can't find the words, you cried! It is a most beautiful experience! I have been blessed :-)))

Hallelujah!

• Last visit to Tours: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 27, 2004

• Prince_A's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2010 at 12:52 PM

oh it's so sweet melon. it became my daily fruit during my stay in tours, can't help it.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2003 at 7:39 PM

my favorite pics are the sunset and that amazing dessert!!

• zrim's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2003 at 7:34 AM

On a dark and gloomy day you found the light in gothic architecture. Quite a day for you.

• Diplomat's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2003 at 12:31 AM

So scary and "typical" Sharrie style pictures - I liked them all!

• Procaccini's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2003 at 9:55 AM

Great reportage and fantastic pictures!

• jjasmine's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2003 at 5:13 PM

Everythings seens much better from your eyes. Love those pictures.Cheers!!

Sharrie

“Feed that hunger, hike that mountain!”

Badges & Stats in Tours