"Zhouzhuang" Top 5 Page for this destination Zhouzhuang by o00o
Zhouzhuang Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 258 photos
Zhouzhuang is a small town located about 30 kms south of Suzhou and 75 kms west of Shanghai in Jiansu Province. The town is well known for its beautiful environment and ancient architecture.
Many years later, back Zhouzhuang again. Everything remain un-change. more travel advice
60% of the city are covered by canal. The rest 40% is ocupied by wooden houses and small path. No main road for cars and... more travel advice
o00o's Related Pages
Zhouzhuang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bridges, Water, Boats...."
- "Zhouzhuang - How To Appreciate This Water Town?"
- "Zhouzhuang - Venice of the Orient"
- "The acient town on the river"
- "ZHOUZHUANG (Jiangsu Province)"
- "The best reserved water village--- Zhouzhuang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zhouzhuang
- Hotels in Zhouzhuang
- Transportation in Zhouzhuang
- Nightlife in Zhouzhuang
- Restaurants in Zhouzhuang
- Shopping in Zhouzhuang
- Warnings and Dangers in Zhouzhuang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zhouzhuang
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Zhouzhuang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zhouzhuang
Photos in ZhouzhuangSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues