"Nagoya" Komaki by o00o
Komaki Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 89 photos
<font color=deeppink> The Nagoya Castle, famous for the golden dolphins adorning its rooftop, was constructed in 1612 and a new castle town formed. Nagoya is located at the heart of central Japan, which is blessed with a rich natural environment. Some of the scenic areas of the region include Ise Bay. Nobi Plane, and Kiso River. As the nucleus of this central area, Nagoya, with its population of more than 2.15 million, is one of Japan's major cities, and an important industrial and cultural center.<font color=mediumvioletred> Nagoya is actively preparing for a future in which lifestyle, technology, and culture work together to create a harmonious environment. </font>
This shrine dedicated to fertility, has collected erotica from all parts of Japan. It is a giggling, slight... more travel advice
They offer this huge pxnis to Tagata Jinja?C praying for world peace?D The GROWTH of all things, and a bumper crop as... more travel advice
o00o's Related Pages
Komaki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "If You Like Genetalia, You'll Like Komaki"
- "Stop-Off at Tagata Shrine"
- "Hounen matsuri"
- "Air Base & Airport Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Komaki
- 14 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 126 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Komaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Komaki
Photos in KomakiSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues