"Kyoto" Kyoto by o00o
Kyoto Travel Guide: 1,915 reviews and 6,117 photos
From 794 to 1868, Kyoto served as the capital of Japan and the seat of the imperial court. It was also the home of famous craftsmen, artisans, scholars and religious leaders who gathered here and created those representative elements of Japanese culture which have been carefully preserved for the last 12 centuries.
Rokuonji Temple (Kinkakuji Temple/Golden Pavilion) Originally a villa of the Saionji family on the hills of Kitayama,... more travel advice
In addition, Kyoto is also known as a center of educational and research with 47 colleges and universities, various... more travel advice
o00o's Related Pages
Kyoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kyoto is a must see for every tourist in Japan!"
- "Cultural Capital Kyoto"
- "WORLD OF ITS OWN (Kyoto,Nara,Osaka,Himeji & Kobe)"
- "KYOTO - THE HEART OF JAPAN"
- "Kyoto: A Family Trip Through a World Heritage City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kyoto
- Hotels in Kyoto
- Transportation in Kyoto
- Nightlife in Kyoto
- Restaurants in Kyoto
- Shopping in Kyoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Kyoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyoto
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 66 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kyoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyoto
Photos in KyotoSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues