Matsudo Things to Do Tips by o00o
Matsudo Things to Do: 7 reviews and 15 photos
Edogawa at the west of Matsudo City devided her from Tokyo Metropolitan and Saitama Perfecture.
It divided into three themes -nature, recreation and culture.
This park as wide as 50.5 hectares was built in the center of the city as function ass green belt of Matsudo city and for remaining the nature.
Held on the Edogawa Riverbank in August every year, Matsudo's fireworks have become part of the summer activity of the citiy.
"Cherry Avenue" in Tokiwadaira Matsudo City has been chosen as one of Japan's One Hundred Avenues by the Ministry of Construction.
The Cherry Blossm Festival, held annualy on the 1st and 2nd weekend in April every year, this attracts over 400,000 visitors.
The 380-year long tradition of ferry-boat service at the Edogawa River, connecting Shimo-Yagiri in Matsudo and Shibamata in Katsushika, Tokyo.
More Reviews (18)
o00o's Related Pages
Matsudo Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Matsudo
- Hotels in Matsudo
- Transportation in Matsudo
- Nightlife in Matsudo
- Restaurants in Matsudo
- Shopping in Matsudo
- Warnings and Dangers in Matsudo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet Hotels
- Flossenbürg Hotels
- Ludesch Hotels
- Våmhus Hotels
Badges & Stats in Matsudo
- 24 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Matsudo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matsudo
Photos in MatsudoSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues