"Huacachina, a beautiful Oasis on Earth" Top 5 Page for this destination Huacachina by o00o
Huacachina Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 119 photos
Small lagoon located at 5 Km from Ica. Surrounded by sand dunes, a palm oasis with huarangos and beautiful houses around the shore. Ideal place for relax.
You may find comfortable lodges, restaurants, casinos and discos that will make your trip enjoyable.
By the ends of the 19 century Huacachina was practically uninhabited, until the Italian Angela Perotti rediscovered the medical properties of water and sand of the lagoon, specially for the cure of skin and rheumatism illnesses.
Sand boarding in Huacachina the dune complexes are dynamic in Nature. This means they are constantly moving and changing... more travel advice
The beauty about sand boarding is contrary to popular belief, the sand is not abrasive. Thus short and T-Shirt is all... more travel advice
o00o's Related Pages
Huacachina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Huacachina, a beautiful Oasis on Earth"
- "Huacachina: a true Oasis"
- "Sand, desert, dunes and yourself..."
- "a place to chill, party and play in the sand"
- "Tranquility Amidst Beauty"
- "Sandsurfers paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Huacachina
- Hotels in Huacachina
- Transportation in Huacachina
- Restaurants in Huacachina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Huacachina
- 20 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Huacachina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Huacachina
Photos in HuacachinaSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues