"Nazca" Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca by o00o
Nazca Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 268 photos
Finally I got such oppurtunity to visit at Nazca, Peru.
This journey weren't easy for an Asian like me cause it located at the other side of the world and it cost a lot of money to get there.
The Nasca Lines are one of humanity's mysteries. They are the most outstanding group of geoglyphs in the world.
Etched in the surface of the desert pampa sand about 300 hundred figures made of straight lines, geometric shapes and pictures of animals and birds - and their patterns are only clearly visible from the air. They were built by a people called the Nasca- but why and how they created these wonders of the world has defied explanation.
Most of the travellers don't need the hotel as they just coming and then go away on the same day. more travel advice
A research Center next to Plaza de Armas. Here you can see another status of Maria Richie opening both her hands and run... more travel advice
o00o's Related Pages
Nazca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nasca - not only the famous lines of Nasca"
- "Nazca Lines - ancient geoglyphs"
- "The mistery of the lines..."
- "Nasca Lines"
- "Nazca Lines"
- "Chauchilla Cemetary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nazca
- Hotels in Nazca
- Transportation in Nazca
- Restaurants in Nazca
- Warnings and Dangers in Nazca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nazca
- 57 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (61)
Have you been to Nazca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nazca
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues