"Tonle Sab" Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab by o00o
Phumi Tonle Sab Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 325 photos
Cambodia's Tonle Sap, or Great Lake, is one of the unique geographical wonders of the world.
This lake is famous with the size expension between the dry and rainy season.
During the rainy season the Tonle Sap River reversed direction, flooding the lake, increasing its size almost tenfold, making it the largest freshwater body in Southeast Asia.
I don't like to act as a tourist. I don't purposely go nearer to them. I am more to a local, i like mixing around, this... more travel advice
Leather Industry for fashion is getting popular in Cambodia. Alligators lather as been exported to the European country... more travel advice
o00o's Related Pages
Phumi Tonle Sab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tonle Sab"
- "Wetlands of Tonle Sab"
- "Imagine This!"
- "Life along Tonle Sap..."
- "Southeast Asia's Largest Lake"
- "Tonle Sap Lake."
- "Tonle Sap Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phumi Tonle Sab
- Transportation in Phumi Tonle Sab
- Shopping in Phumi Tonle Sab
- Warnings and Dangers in Phumi Tonle Sab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phumi Tonle Sab
- 50 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Phumi Tonle Sab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phumi Tonle Sab
Photos in Phumi Tonle SabSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues