"make LOVE, not war" o00o's Profile
What is new? Check out my North Korea page.
Hi VT members, here is the collection of my footprint around the world , hope you will like it..
Newly joined Twitter, add me in if interested, thank you : o00o_
Peace to the world, no war no fighting and no arguing. Let's forget your life and your problems. In the demonstration of this evidence
Some call it religion, just believe what you believe. Put aside your pride and worries and let me be your guide. A guide to the virtual world of wandering.
I was born and raised in a very typical Asian family, due to my father’s work, I experienced life everywhere.
For example, In Asian Pacific, Europe, Middle-East and then back in Asia. All these different experience making me feel like an Asian Gypsy.
The different culture amazing me a lot that’s how starts me from travelling, eager to know more, willing to learn more.
o 0 0 o : Is a symbol of animal paw, or a footprint I may leave on where I have visited.
VT is the site where you can find out the most information of real travelers.
The staffs are helpful and trustable, if you have anything to share, join VT. It’s free.
I used to send postcard to my own home address, now I have more than 2000 postcards from worldwide.
So I changed my target to Starbuck Mug. If you are the fans of the Mug, we can trade.
+ + + + +
Besides, some nature collections like Rocks, stones, sand, snow and water from the unexplored region.
I have collected this at home So far :
- A stone from the ruined Great Wall China, 2001
- A stone from 'The Trees' at Nazca, Peru 2004
- A rock from Machu Picchu, Peru 2004
- A rock? Or the dropped of camel? from Western Sahara Dessert 1993
- A bottle of melting snow from earth Northernmost - Norkarp, Norway 2000
- A bottle of melting ice from Arctic Ocean, Barrow of Alaska, USA 2002
- A bottle of lake water from Baikal Lake, Russia 1997
- A bottle of salty water from the Death Sea of Israel 1996
** Please note that all my 'Collections of Nature' were under permission from the local Tourism Board. **
Continue witnessing the creation of God.
Never stop and this shall continuous.
May God bless the Journey, the path I walk with you
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 3,730 Reviews
- 4,809 Photos
- 60 Countries
- 152 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Legent of the Dragon"
- o00o and javed are now friends.
- Commented on kittivitti's profile page
- Wrote a Review Kaesong Army Camp in Kaesong Off The Beaten Path
- updated a P'anmunjom-ni Travel Page "P'anmunjom-ni (DMZ)"
updated their Profile Page "make LOVE, not war"
- Posted in Travel Tokyo-to Forum "Re: Hisamoto Masami"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 123 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 82 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 66 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazca Intro, 57 reviews, 60 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 56 reviews, 59 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 49 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angkor Wat Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phumi Tonle Sab Intro, 50 reviews, 52 photos
- Turkey Intro, 32 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues