"Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas" Batangas by isolatedpawn

Batangas Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 81 photos

@Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas

My brothers and sisters-in-law invited us to the place as a despidada for them. They will be returning to Kuwait after the successful celebration of the 50th Wedding Anniversary of my Father and Mother-in-law. It was a wonderful experience as the activity will test my stamina after undergoing a major operation. It was a pity that I was not able to conquer the place because of my situation. Me and my wife wandered quite late already to our dismay. The place was so great with so many highlights that we enjoyed for a short time only. There was a castle, Buddhas, Ziplines, swimming pools among others... I consider it Disneyland in the Philippines. We will go there again if we have time.

@Mataas na Kahoy, Lipa City, Batangas

@Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas

• Pros:many highlights like swimming pools, zipline, budda/s, palace etc., to little time
  • Cons:personnel are not courteous
  • In a nutshell:Disneyland of the Philippines!
  • Last visit to Batangas: Jul 2013
  • Intro Updated Sep 28, 2013

• Dec 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Just a thought... If you were celebrating the 50th wedding anniversary of your father and your mother-in-law, it follows that they are married to each other and essentially that makes you and your wife brother and sister. Is this a local tradition?

• isolatedpawn's Profile Photo
      Dec 19, 2013 at 5:07 AM

That is not it. My wife's parent's celebrated their 50th wedding (sorry for the confusion)

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2013 at 2:44 AM

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time here!

• CrazyBam's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2013 at 2:26 AM

You're my Father and You're good So I'm good too :)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2013 at 12:44 AM

some great photos here !

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2013 at 1:02 AM

This looks like an impressive venue for a moving family event.

• isolatedpawn's Profile Photo
      Aug 17, 2013 at 3:30 AM

indeed. It was just unfortunate that we began to roam late already. lesson learned - study the amenities of the venue.

isolatedpawn

“conquer the world”

Badges & Stats in Batangas

Have you been to Batangas?

Latest Activity in Batangas