New Zealand Nightlife Tips by AKtravelers
New Zealand Nightlife: 62 reviews and 36 photos
A view of Auckland Harbour after dark
The area around Auckland's harbour is a great place for eating and bar-hopping. We only had one night in Auckland, so we can't rerally make any specific recommendations, but we found a great place to eat just by asking a friendly local. There are plenty of bar and restaurants that allow for al fresco dining and drinking, there was an outdoor movie screen showing some sort of film (we didn't get close enough to hear) and bars with (of course) rugby on TV. Everyone seemed like they were having a good time, as were we.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (45)
- See All New Zealand -- Not Always an Ecotourism...
- See All Go to the top of Skytower
- See All Okains Bay: Small & Overlooked on Banks...
- Sleeping in Lamb Skins
- See All Don't Drive over 110 km/hr
- See All South Island's Beaches Are Gar and Empty
- New Zealanders love to boat
- See All Our Vaorite Accommodation: Friends
- See All Kaikoura = Eat Seafood!
- Bizarre but Tasty Chocolate in...
- See All Driving on the Left
Been to New Zealand?Share your travels with the world!
AKtravelers' Related Pages
New Zealand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Proud Local Shows You Around New Zealand!!!"
- "Antipodean Paradise"
- "Living and Travelling in New Zealand"
- "The most beautiful country in the world"
- "North & South Islands."
- "God's Country!"
- "New Zealand from the North to the South"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Zealand
- Hotels in New Zealand
- Transportation in New Zealand
- Nightlife in New Zealand
- Restaurants in New Zealand
- Shopping in New Zealand
- Warnings and Dangers in New Zealand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Zealand
- 46 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to New Zealand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Zealand
- Posted in Travel Hawaii (State of) Forum "Re: Suggested Itinerary for 10..."
- Wrote a Review New Zealand -- Not Always an Ecotourism Paradise in New Zealand Tourist Traps
- Uploaded a Photo to "New Zealand -- Not Always an Ecotourism Paradise"
- updated a New Zealand Travelogue "Our New Zealand Trip: From Start to Finish"
- Commented on one of kiwi's New Zealand travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oahu Intro, 94 reviews, 187 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 49 reviews, 172 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 45 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 46 reviews, 110 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seoul Intro, 65 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cusco Intro, 41 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baltimore Intro, 34 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Machu Picchu Intro, 33 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maine Intro, 34 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (15)
- Auckland- 53 Reviews, 99 Photos
- Rotorua- 41 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Queenstown- 30 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Northland- 31 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Fiordland National Park- 23 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Adventure Activities- 37 Reviews, 62 Photos
- Wellington- 19 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Kaikoura- 19 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Bay of Islands- 22 Reviews, 43 Photos
- West Coast, South Island.- 20 Reviews, 33 Photos
See All New Zealand Things to Do