"River-rafting in Jarabacoa" Jarabacoa by Nounours
Jarabacoa Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 40 photos
The two inland cities of Constanza and Jarabacoa are the jewels in the crown of the Central Mountain Range, the tallest range in the Caribbean, sometimes referred to as the Dominican Alps. For a complete change of pace, the crisp air and alpine vegetation is every bit as enthralling as the beaches. Framed against intensely blue skies, they offer cooling respite from the coastal heat and an awesome visual panorama that unfolds in every direction.
River-rafting expeditions provide an adrenaline rush as the boat plows through the cool waters (wet suits are provided) of the Yaque del Norte River. A reservation should be made the previous day with the tour operator or through the area hotels, as most of the excursions start early in the morning.
Nounours' Related Pages
Jarabacoa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La ciudad de la eterna primavera"
- "River-rafting in Jarabacoa"
- "Jarabacoa, Manabao and surrounding countryside"
- "Retreat for locals"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jarabacoa
- Hotels in Jarabacoa
- Transportation in Jarabacoa
- Restaurants in Jarabacoa
- Warnings and Dangers in Jarabacoa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jarabacoa
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Jarabacoa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jarabacoa
Photos in JarabacoaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Belgium Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cabarete Intro, 3 photos
- Provincia de Puerto Plata Intro, 1 photo
- Santo Domingo Intro, 1 photo
- Daytona Beach Intro, 1 photo
- Titusville Intro, 1 photo
- Jarabacoa Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.