"Eastham, Cape Cod" Eastham by Amiga
Eastham Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 20 photos
<font color=darkseagreen>Eastham is a town on Cape Cod where I spend my summer week-ends and vacations. It is located at the "elbow" of the Cape. Eastham has much to recommend it including A National Seashore of sand cliffs and sweeping dunes with the ocean surf, half a dozen Bay beaches with miles of sand flats at low tides, beautiful clear kettle ponds in which to swim, salt marshes, hiking trails, boating, sailing, windsurfing and a paved bike path that runs for 30 miles.</font><p>
<marquee><font color=darkseagreen size=+1>Just beginning construction. Look now. Come back later!</font></marquee>
Amiga's Related Pages
Eastham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Along the Cape Cod National Seashore"
- "MANGOBLUE99'S EASTHAM ROAD TRIP"
- "Town included in the National Seashore"
- "Eastham, Cape Cod"
- "Tchr's Eastham Page"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Basaic Eastham Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eastham
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Eastham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eastham
Photos in EasthamSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 45 reviews, 150 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 32 reviews, 31 photos
- U. S. Virgin Islands Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Grenada Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Bahamas Intro, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Honduras Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Maine Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Boston Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Belize Intro, 9 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues