"Travel to Open your Mind!!" Adam_uk's Profile

Old Town, Florence (Firenze), Italy

Hi! I'm Adam and I live in Southern England. I love travelling and am always thinking about where to go next. I will try to help anyone who wished to visit an area I have been to :-) If you want to know about my town, let me know, but there's not much to say about here :-)

My favourite places are quiet, cultural and historical places where you can learn something about the people who live there.

Below you will some of the places I have visited.

I welcome comments. I hope you enjoy my pages and you enjoy travelling.

Cologne (Koeln), Germany

This town is a very busy city with many shops, restaurants, museums, pubs and being just by the sea you can take advantage of boat trips. There is something to please everyone here and you can take fast speed trains to Belgium and Holland for short trips.

Gorey, Jersey, Channel Islands

Jersey is an island which is so different and yet so similiar to mainland Britain. It is nearer to France than England and you can feel this from the food, the people and the climate. I went in February 2003 and the skies and the sea were constantly crystal clear which you can see in the photo. Throughout the island it feels like a million miles from the mainline.

Brno, Czech Republic

This is one of my favourite destinations. It is in the east of the Czech Republic. It is so different from Prague and it is so quiet, yet with so many restaurants, museums, monuments to see. It is really overlooked by many tourists, but is a gem of this beautiful country.

Prague (Praha), Czech Republic

This is the most popular destination in the Czech Republic and it is not difficult to know why. There are so many monuments, restaurants, bars, castles, parks to see and it is all fairly cheap compared to many western european destinations.

• Intro Updated Aug 31, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Adam_uk's Profile Photo

Adam_uk

“Tabhair dom an rud c�anna mar at� ag an fhear ar an urlar!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.