"hi everybody of the world" cris2984's Profile

Hi...well I'm from Barcelona, is my first time travelling around the world!! I lived my job the last october and decided start to travel.
I like talk with diferent people, and meet diferent people and culture and religion of every place.
I think that the live is very beautiful and all time are thinking in bad things without see the wonderful of the worls...
i like smile and laugh every time.

New zealand to indonesia

Now i'm in New zealand travelling, but in July I'm going to Indonesia....I'm so exited for to do this!!!

• Intro Written Apr 11, 2013

• intencity's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Hi Cris are u travelling to India too?

• jayasugara's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2013 at 10:41 PM

hi cris,
    I am coming back home ( bali )at the end of July or early august this year,,, if you need more info about Bali,,, please let me know, hope can be just little help for you

• theo1006's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2013 at 1:17 PM

At the moment my wife and I are in Surinam, where my wife was born. We will be in Spain for a couple of weeks before we return to Java - where we live - on July 7th.
    Should you consider to spend some time in Java, we might do something together.
    Theo

• RUMISABUNCU's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Please put my country your travel list. I am sure you like to be here.

• cris2984's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2013 at 1:18 AM

thanks everybody

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Welcome to vt Cristina :)

• kiwi's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Hi Cris, yes welcome to VT, and it's nice you are visiting my country. Indonesia will be fun too. Welcome aboard.

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hi, welcome to VT. I saw your question in the New Zealand forum. If you like to meet up with other people, you will get more response if you add some photos and a bit more information about yourself here on your brand new VT page. Cheers and happy travels!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
cris2984's Profile Photo

cris2984

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.