My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (2)

nighthawk's Profile Photo
nighthawk Aug 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM

your answer to my posting on your page was witty as ever!! pity sight/hearing/walking still ain't too good. ah well, behaving oneself can be a good thing *cough cough* .. wishing you good times!! still miss chat!

unaS's Profile Photo
unaS Jul 29, 2010 at 3:24 PM

Hi! Haven't seen you around for quite a long time. Hope that all is well with you and yours.

litlhrt2 Jul 17, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Wanted to thank you for your help(deciding where to go in Europe and whether to take a cruise/tour) Decided against cruise - thinking about choosing 2 cities from which we can do day trips. Maybe 6 nights France & 6 nights Italy?????

ringleader's Profile Photo
ringleader Sep 26, 2006 at 5:22 PM

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your helpful comments. Even though it has been a long time since you were in Germany, your forum answers are still very valid and, also, very helpful. Thanks a bunch!

desert_princess's Profile Photo
desert_princess Sep 26, 2006 at 12:28 PM

Oh , Good you took the time to stop by - I've used my last summer to gather up and organize most of the info. I see you've been an active member in the forums ,which is not my field usually. Greets AnnA

ZenLady34's Profile Photo
ZenLady34 Feb 9, 2006 at 10:39 PM

THX for the forum reply you provided. I will google...

Karin1S's Profile Photo
Karin1S Dec 24, 2005 at 10:32 AM

. . . wish you a merry x-mas and that the all your dreams become true!

ULF49 Dec 23, 2005 at 3:30 PM

I hope days in sign of kindness brings you warmness and love - my best wishes for this Xmas

Jaglian Nov 26, 2005 at 7:14 PM

Interesting comments. I am travelling alone next year and plan to visit Turkey and Bulgaria Would appreciate any information re buses, accommodation, etc. Was unable to connect to the travelalone website you suggested. Thanking you

lillyia's Profile Photo
lillyia Sep 16, 2005 at 12:02 AM

Hi, Interesting pajes. Will read a bit more of them soon and... check the link you provided. Greetings :-)