"Some scoop on Gizo" Solomon Islands by Mauswara
Solomon Islands Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 108 photos
Gizo in Western Province of Solomon Islands is a popular tourist spot. What I didn't understand before I went there, however, is that it's great if you're into diving, pretty good surfing, but otherwise pretty dull. If you're not a diver, go hang in the lagoon instead.
Mauswara's Related Pages
Solomon Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Undiscovered paradise of the South Pacific"
- "An Independent Traveler's Paradise"
- "Dive Expedition 96"
- "Temaine's new Solomon Islands page"
- "The plaque of Don Alvaro de Mendana"
- "Some scoop on Gizo"
- "prophead's new Solomon Islands Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Solomon Islands
- Hotels in Solomon Islands
- Nightlife in Solomon Islands
- Restaurants in Solomon Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Solomon Islands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Solomon Islands
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Solomon Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Solomon Islands
Top 5 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Papua New Guinea Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Toronto Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Victoria Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Ottawa Intro, 7 reviews
No friends yet.