SueMcL's Profile

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Hello there Sue, and welcome to VT. It is far too long since I was there and I genuinely cannot even remember what month it was! I just thought I would drop by here to say hello. you will find VT is a very friendly site as well as an excellent travel resource as you have seen by the two useful answers already. I hope you can stay around. What about writing some tips about your trip when you get back or even write some now about places you know. It really is good fun once you get started. fergy.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

SueMcL

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.