"Northern Ireland by a Northern Irish Girl" United Kingdom by Coolgirl14
United Kingdom Travel Guide: 94,998 reviews and 227,844 photos
I've lived in Northern Ireland all my life and I love it!! There's lots to do and the people are so friendly. You should come and visit and don't let the bad things that you may hear on the news put you off. This page is has information mostly about the area where I live - Mainly the towns of Coleraine, Ballymoney, Portrush and Portstewart. These are at the very North of Ireland and near the Causeway Coast.
You can learn how to ride horses and what the horses names are.The horse that i was riding is drummer.The picture is of... more travel advice
The nightlife is really cool, there are lots of things at night time to do for older people than me. You can go to... more travel advice
Coolgirl14's Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- "A Taste of Real Britain - Tourist Information"
- "UNITED KINGDOM"
- "Jet Ski!"
- "Christmas 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 14 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
Top 5 Pages
- Europe Intro, 2 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Belfast Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 2 photos