"Axel-M's new Varna Page" Varna by Axel-M
Varna Travel Guide: 428 reviews and 1,120 photos
he gem of the Bulgarian Black Sea is situated at the end of the big
Varna Bay, with a convenient and well conserved water area. The city's
peculiar sea charm is sublime and moving. Ancient, medieval,
renaissance and modern cultures mingle and coexist throughout the
city. Varna lies on the same latitude of the famous Atlantic resorts
Bayonne and Biarritz in France, on a large, flat and high terrace on the
northwestern most curve of the bay which juts some 7 km inland.
During the holiday season, July and August, the sunshine allows 10-11
hours of sunbathing. There is nothing of the cold Baltic wind or the
summer Riviera heat. The sea is amazingly calm and free of dangerous
... Favorites (2)
Nature Bulgaria occupies a relatively small area - 111 000 sq. km, but is nevertheless distinguished by generous and... more travel advice
Pobitite Kamuni, 18 km away from Varna, This locality is a geological miracle with out parallel in the world. The ... more travel advice
Axel-M's Related Pages
Varna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local Brewery and Some Superb Restaurants..."
- "Varna- one of my favourite cities"
- "Varna - our sea Capital"
- "Varna - Nice City with Beautiful Girls"
- "The Bulgarian Black sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Varna
- Hotels in Varna
- Transportation in Varna
- Nightlife in Varna
- Restaurants in Varna
- Shopping in Varna
- Warnings and Dangers in Varna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Varna
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Varna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Varna
Photos in VarnaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Budapest Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Munich 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Varna Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Dresden 7 reviews, 5 photos