"Aug. 16 thru 22, 2013" Greenwood by barrypanzer
Greenwood Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 30 photos
I was so excited to return to my hometown and show Michael where I came from. But oh how it has changed. Nothing like the quaint little southern town it used to be.
We stayed at a mobile home park right outside of town, that interestingly enough, was where my Aunt and Uncle used to live years ago.
Nothing fancy but the people were nice and I loved being back in the MS summer heat and hearing those summer bugs at night!
The great cotton capital of the world. But now they grow more soybeans and corn than cotton. I missed seeing those cotton fields that would have been in bloom this time of year.
barrypanzer's Related Pages
Greenwood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bmiller39's new Greenwood Page"
- "greenwood, mississippi"
- "Aug. 16 thru 22, 2013"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greenwood
- Hotels in Greenwood
- Nightlife in Greenwood
- Restaurants in Greenwood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greenwood
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Greenwood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenwood
Photos in GreenwoodSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key Largo Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tarpon Springs Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vicksburg Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Iberia Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denton Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greenwood Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hot Springs Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Little Rock Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue