"July 19, 20, 21, 2013" Navarre by barrypanzer
Navarre Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 50 photos
Standing here right outside our spot next to our rig. We're dressed to go out on Michael's birthday. Heading to a Pensacola Blue Wahoo minor league game. Go Blue Wahoos!
No picture of us in front of the sign because of the heavy rain when we go ready to take it before we left. It was a nice place overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. We had a lovely waterfront site. But it still couldn't compare to our waterfront site in Key Largo.
Palm trees and water with overcast skies. That's what we saw most of the time when we sat outside. But it was warm and we enjoyed ourselves.
One of the odd sights we came upon while driving along the shoreline. It looked as if it had been there a while and we were wondering why it hadn't been towed out. But we noticed several people swimming nearby and when we drove back by, they were investigating the boat and climbing up on it. So we decided it was left there on purpose for a tourist attraction.
barrypanzer's Related Pages
Navarre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Off the beaten path"
- "Navarre Beach's Debris Covered White Sands"
- "navarre florida"
- "July 19, 20, 21, 2013"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Navarre
- Hotels in Navarre
- Transportation in Navarre
- Restaurants in Navarre
- Warnings and Dangers in Navarre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Navarre
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Navarre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Navarre
Photos in NavarreSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key Largo Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tarpon Springs Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vicksburg Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Key West Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Iberia Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Denton Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greenwood Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hot Springs Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Little Rock Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue