"Me." hayley1989drink's Profile

Travelling

Hey my name is Hayley, im 23, and am from Southampton. I am looking to travel to Australia this year. I have a years working visa all sorted. I have never really travelled before, I have been on holidays in Europe, but am looking to travel to Oz on my own. I am wanting a bit of an adventure, and a big change of scenery from England. I am hoping to stop in Asia on my way over, however I have no idea where to stop. Any thoughts or ideas would be gratefully recieved... Thank you. :o)

• Intro Updated Mar 10, 2013

Personal Pages (1)

• wabat's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Hi Hayley and welcome to VT. You will ge better aswers to these question if you post Australia forum for Australia and on country /countries you might be interested in for Asia. Read members pages for ideas.. There ae lots here.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Welcome to VT Hayley! I hope you enjoy your time in Oz. If you ever want to meet, I live in Brisbane, Queensland

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Hey Hayley, welcome to VT, enjoy in here, "Happy Journeys" ... :)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Hello, Hayley and welcome to this great site! You can find lots of comprehensive Australia pages here on VT!)

• leics's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Welcome to VT, Hayley, and greetings from Leicestershire! Hope you have an excellent time in Oz. :-)

• TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Welcome to Virtual Tourist. It's a great place. Just ask questions regarding any place you may want to visit and I think you like the results. Good luck!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
hayley1989drink's Profile Photo

hayley1989drink

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.