"Eivissa: a white spot in the sea..." Ibiza by davidlop
Ibiza Travel Guide: 744 reviews and 1,646 photos
This is my first trip to this island, and won't be my last for sure! Although it is not yet the touristic season, there's enough activity to have a pleasant time, but with a great dose of relax and smooth times: some scuba diving (yes, water is still a little cold, but not chilly), some good lunches and dinners (some really simple but gorgeous), some sightseing, a horse ride, very kind people... a suberb time for a 5 day weekend (but a little short, after all :-)
- Pros:Many things to do, smooth weather, great shores
- Cons:Too many people in touristic season
- In a nutshell:If you have the oportunity, don't miss it!
All the old city of Eivissa is charming, but the hill inwalls adds a little more beauty with its ramps and stacked... more travel advice
davidlop's Related Pages
Ibiza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madness and Mayhem"
- "Island of Ibiza or Eivissa"
- "Mindblowing holidays!"
- "IBIZA..HAS ALL YOU COULD EXPECT"
- "IBIZA AGAIN, MORE FUN IN THE SUN!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ibiza
- Hotels in Ibiza
- Transportation in Ibiza
- Nightlife in Ibiza
- Restaurants in Ibiza
- Shopping in Ibiza
- Warnings and Dangers in Ibiza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ibiza
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ibiza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ibiza
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Andorra Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue