"A good reference point" Palamós by davidlop
Palamós Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 82 photos
Palamós is a long beach, a nice village (both touristic and a little traditional yet), a fishing port, and an important scuba diving hub, as many, many interesting spots are at less than an hour by boat. Also known by many for its beaches, summer parties at the nautic port, and young fashion shops... you have some good reasons to have a visit, even if you only plan a simple walk by the transparent waters port, or a shopping afternoon...
- Pros:Nice place to relax, paradise for scuba divers
- Cons:Somehow packed in peak season
- In a nutshell:A good bet in spring and fall!
davidlop's Related Pages
Palamós Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Hometown Palamós"
- "Palamos - a little place at the Costa Brava"
- "Palamos - the town with fishermen's charm"
- "A good reference point"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palamós
- Hotels in Palamós
- Transportation in Palamós
- Nightlife in Palamós
- Restaurants in Palamós
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Palamós
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Palamós?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palamós
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Andorra Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Mont-Tremblant Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Palamós hotel reviews
- La Malcontenta Hotel
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 16, 2013