Hajduczek's Profile

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Hello there and welcome to VT. I cannot answer your forum question about Madagascar as I have never been there but I would love to visit. I just thought I would drop by here to say hello. You will find VT is a great travel resource as well as a very friendly place and I do hope you'll enjoy it here. Why don't you write a few tips yourself about where you have been or add a little bit to your profile page and you can get to know other members very easily that way. Speak soon, fergy.

• Mar 2, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Hi Fergy!
      Thanks for writing to me! I'm very glad I joined this community and I will definitely start working on my profile and sharing more stuff as soon as I become a bit more stable :) for now wish me luck with my unprepared gypsy style trip to Madagascar ;)
      Kind regards from Mauritius!

• planxty's Profile Photo
      Mar 2, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Honestly, no need to be nervous as I know many new members are. Remember this, you cannot break the website! Honestly, if you do something unusual, you will cause no damage. It is really easy to make tips and add to your profile pages. If you have any problems at all, just post and we'll help you. There are more than enough very helpful members here and if the staff are online, they are more than willing nto help newcomers.

That really is one of the best things about this site as opposed to other travel websites. With a very few exceptions, and they are very few, everyone here is willing to help.

Just go for it, you cannot do any harm and you may well help another traveller with your information. Once you start., you'll love it. Honestly, give it a go. If you have nay problems getting round the site, send me a private VTmail. You will love it here.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Hajduczek

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.