KrossX's profile photo

KrossX

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” ~Buddhist Proverb
KrossX hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

riorich55's Profile Photo
riorich55 Feb 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Welcome to Virtual Tourist! Interesting picture you have here. My wife and I got to see Pittsburgh as tourist 2 years ago. Very nice areas around the city.

• KrossX's Profile Photo
    KrossX Feb 28, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Thank you riorich55!
    Hahaha, the profile picture is from a (somewhat SciFi-ish) comic strip: http://www.romanticallyapocalyptic.com
    And yes! Pittsburgh is a great town. I've lived on a total of 3 continents over the course of my life, but Pittsburgh definitely ranks as #1 for me for a combination of reasons; cost, sights, and just the eccentricity of its surroundings.
    It has changed a bit in the past few years (for the better, I think), so you might have to make a trip out again soon!

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    riorich55 Feb 28, 2013 at 9:13 AM

My wife's side of the family had a family reunion in Pittsburgh and at the time our niece lived their while going to school for her Master's so we took the ride out over the 4th of July weekend. If you have any specific questions about New Orleans let me know. I've been there on a few business trips over the years. I won't know everything, but as you will see here the members are very helpful.