"Joe Cooper's United Kingdom Page" United Kingdom by joecooper
United Kingdom Travel Guide: 92,793 reviews and 218,502 photos
<b><font color=blue>The UK!</b></font> This is where I was born and am living right now. My parents live in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and this is where I spent most of my childhood. I go to University at The University of Wolverhampton, Telford Campus, Shropshire. I am living in Wolverhampton this year which is near Birmingham. Who knows where I will be after that...probably UK for now though!
<center><a href="http://www.emulateme.com/unitedkingdom.htm" target=newwindow><img src="http://www.virtualtourist.com/p/.94280/a-16-1-789.gif"></a></center>
<a href="http://www.multimap.com" target=newwindow>multimap.com</a> is an absolutly amazing website for maps of the UK. It not only gives you directions, tube map etc. but a real ariel view of most places in the UK (by postcode) place you want to go, just by entering the postcode! Also, you can view historic photos of loads of places right across the UK. Please take a look!
Temperatures across the United Kingdom today:
<img src="http://www.virtualtourist.com/p/.94280/a-16-4-18.gif">My London, Bristol and United Kingdom pages have some links to some excellent panorama views on a great website: <a href="http://www.groupefforts.freeserve.co.uk/panos/panohome.htm" target=newwindow>Paul's Panoramas</a>
<FONT FACE="BATANG"><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="5">CATEGORY 7- Most Pleasant Page <IMG SRC="http://www.virtualtourist.com/p/.82510/a-88-1-317.jpg"><IMG SRC="http://www.virtualtourist.com/p/.82510/a-82-5-2233.jpg"><FONT COLOR="GOLD">
*JOECOOPERS UNITED KINGDOM PAGE*<FONT COLOR="black"> <FONT SIZE="4">
"Congratulations Joecooper, this guy was doubtful about winning, but he actually did win, his United Kingdom pages is one of VT's most famous pages and i don't see why, not only this but his page is as pleasant as it gets, he covers every square mile of his home country and he does it in style, his page is easy on the eye and easy to follow, i really like this page of his and im glad he won." <i>Ramster, 2002</I>
<b>Thanks to all who voted and to Ramster for his kind words and organising the awards!!!</b>
The National Trust The National Trust was founded in 1895 by three Victorian philanthropists - Miss Octavia Hill, Sir... more travel advice
The United Kingdom? - Visitors sometimes do not understand what exactly the UNITED KINGDOM is. This may sound obvious,... more travel advice
joecooper's Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- "A Taste of Real Britain - Tourist Information"
- "UNITED KINGDOM"
- "Jet Ski!"
- "Christmas 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 87 Reviews
- 120 Photos
- 48 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
- Posted in Travel Pokhara Forum "Re: Kathmandu - Pokhara Flight"
- Wrote a Review The National Trust in United Kingdom Things to Do
- created a United Kingdom Travel Page "Joe Cooper's United Kingdom Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The United Kingdom? - Visitors..."
- Commented on one of Kristina1701's United Kingdom travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 30 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
Top United Kingdom hotels
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Manchester Hotels
- 1712 Reviews - 3884 Photos
- York Hotels
- 1617 Reviews - 3908 Photos
- Blackpool Hotels
- 476 Reviews - 889 Photos
- Bournemouth Hotels
- 206 Reviews - 440 Photos
- Glasgow Hotels
- 1218 Reviews - 1967 Photos
- Edinburgh Hotels
- 3356 Reviews - 6585 Photos
- Torquay Hotels
- 141 Reviews - 229 Photos
- Aberdeen Hotels
- 486 Reviews - 884 Photos
- Birmingham Hotels
- 796 Reviews - 1309 Photos
- Llandudno Hotels
- 245 Reviews - 476 Photos
- Bristol Hotels
- 745 Reviews - 1659 Photos
- Liverpool Hotels
- 1248 Reviews - 2164 Photos
- Eastbourne Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 187 Photos
- Chester Hotels
- 470 Reviews - 1157 Photos