"Joe Cooper's Utrecht Page" Utrecht by joecooper
Utrecht Travel Guide: 633 reviews and 1,541 photos
I've been here a few times before. It is a very beautiful city, a bit like a miniature version of Amsterdam.
Photos will follow as well as lots more info so please be patient!
<center><font color=red>CAUTION - HARD HAT MUST BE WORN BEYOND THIS POINT!!</FONT>
Train from anywhere else. Utrecht hass no airport so a train is necessary from Amsterdam or Rotterdam. If youa re coming... more travel advice
De Dom The tallest church tower in The Netherlands. It was once magnificant and still is. However, the knave of the... more travel advice
joecooper's Related Pages
Utrecht Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utrecht - superb city to live in and/or to explore"
- "ULTRAJECTUM (as the Romans called it)"
- "As It Turned Out - Well Worth A Visit AND Now Two!"
- "Right in the middle."
- "Back in town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utrecht
- Hotels in Utrecht
- Transportation in Utrecht
- Nightlife in Utrecht
- Restaurants in Utrecht
- Shopping in Utrecht
- Warnings and Dangers in Utrecht
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utrecht
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Utrecht?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utrecht
Photos in UtrechtSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 30 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 20 reviews, 48 photos
- Slovenia Intro, 14 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 17 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 31 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Guangzhou Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues