LeslieofTodd's profile photo

LeslieofTodd

Leslie Online Now
Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and put one foot in front of the other.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

JessieLang's Profile Photo
JessieLang Feb 5, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Nice photo!

LeslieofTodd Yesterday

Thank you, Jessie. I haven' been out taking photos for quite some time and you've reminded me that I should return to the habit of taking my camera with me whenever I do leave the house.

IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
IreneMcKay Feb 5, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Wishing you a belated Happy New Year and an early Gung Hei Fat Choi fot the upcoming transition to the year of the monkey. Hope all is well. Irene

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Dec 24, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Merry Christmas Leslie n Dan, we too will be tucking in at Justin, here and finally at in-laws, all in Ottawa, Montreal and New Jersey are off our plans this year, but the www shall. Connect us, even with smiley Tau ~ Meegwetch , k

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 Dec 20, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Hey Leslie.How are you keeping,hope your enjoying the festive season!
Ben

LeslieofTodd Dec 20, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Hi Ben! I'm okay. Looking forward to the annual Christmas Eve feast and visit with my husband's parents and a Boxing Day visit (with good food involved) at my family's small gathering. :-) Christmas Day will be a quiet one here at the cabin--just us, nice and peaceful. ;-) I need to get over to see what is new on your pages. Happy holidays to you!

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Dec 17, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Leslie, thanks for your ratings and nice comments on my Ho Chi Minh City page. I'm glad you liked the old photos and letters.

gwened's Profile Photo
gwened Dec 7, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Thanks for stopping by my Vannes page, it shows it has a lasting impression ::) getting around Bucharest very cold for me lol!

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Dec 1, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Have a super duper day in your part of the Woods with Dan ;-)))

LeslieofTodd Dec 1, 2015 at 7:16 AM

Thank you, Ken. Dan is going to be making dinner for me tonight to celebrate b-day. One of his specialties--sautéed tricolor peppers over angel hair pasta tossed with a yummy pesto sauce and crowned with a fluffy little cloud of grated parmesan. A longevity noodle dish of sorts? ;-)

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    kenHuocj Dec 2, 2015 at 9:39 AM

most definitely so ;-)))

LeslieofTodd's Profile Photo
LeslieofTodd Nov 23, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Thanks, Steve! Our end of the county has been slower to be developed but, like most other places, small farms and forests are always in the crosshairs of developers. And, unfortunately, fracking for natural gas has come to our county and that has changed the landscape in some areas. I've learned, having sold real estate for many years, that one can't really buy a permanently beautiful view (unless one has an outrageous amount of money)...because it might change due to actions beyond one's control. Hoping for the best--balance and thoughtful development. Our view is partially obscured by trees but opens up considerably at many points along the road we live on. We are blessed with an abundance of both state and federal land for public use in Huntingdon County and that is one of the things that drew me here to live over 20 years ago. Nice of you to stop by!

slothtraveller's Profile Photo
slothtraveller Nov 23, 2015 at 1:15 PM

I love your banner photo, Leslie! Wish we still had these vast forest areas here in the UK but sadly they are dwindling in number with urban developments. You are very lucky to have such a lovely valley on your doorstep. :)

LeslieofTodd Dec 1, 2015 at 7:21 AM

Hi, Steve. I just noticed that I replied to your nice comment above rather than below it-- so you might have missed it. Sorry about that!

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Nov 12, 2015 at 7:55 PM

Leslie, So sorry to read you have cancelled your 2016 trip. I hope your health will pick up so you can go to France again, if not, travelling your own country is a good idea. We have been doing that the past couple of years and thoroughly enjoying it.

LeslieofTodd Nov 12, 2015 at 9:51 PM

Oh, Dee, thank you for your kind thoughts. I do hope I'll get back to do more exploring in France. After my first visit it was impossible not to want to return for more. But there is plenty to see and do around every corner. If I can't travel over the pond, I'll see more of what is in my own "backyard". So good of you to stop by with your nice message! Hope you and Ian are well. I need to get back to reading more on VT and see what you have been up to... :-)