LeslieofTodd's profile photo

LeslieofTodd

Leslie Online Now
Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and put one foot in front of the other.

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

toonsarah's Profile Photo
toonsarah Mar 21, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Hi Leslie. It's been a while since we were in touch so I thought I'd drop by and say "Hi!" Seems from what I read above that you're struggling a bit to get around and away as you would wish, but it's good to see you're still virtually active here on VT :-)

LeslieofTodd Mar 21, 2016 at 6:21 PM

Hello Sarah! So nice of you to stop by and say hi. It is always good to hear from my VT friends. You are correct about the struggle to manage my health and get around. I have been "grounded". I am heartsick about not returning to France this spring for the long stay in Provence that was so greatly anticipated. Reading about the travels of others smarts a bit at present but I am slowly getting back to reading more on this wonderful site. Adjustments are taking time but I am working on them--being grateful for what I still have does help. One thing I have learned and would like to shout from the roof tops is that people should use every opportunity to travel while they still have their health. "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone..." J.M. (Outside the context of the song but it does come to mind!) Thank you for getting in touch with your kind message! Much appreciated. :-)

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    toonsarah Mar 22, 2016 at 2:20 AM

That is so true, and another VT friend, AnnS, said the same thing recently. Joni, as so often, hits the mark :-)

Arial_27's Profile Photo
Arial_27 Mar 16, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Hi Leslie, you might remember commenting on my Eu page a while back - I see you made it to France! Congrats, and I hope you liked it as much as I did.

LeslieofTodd Mar 17, 2016 at 2:23 PM

Hello! Thank you for the friend request. It is my honor to accept. I do remember your Eu, France page. You getting in touch prompts me to get back to reading about your travels. :-)

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Mar 5, 2016 at 8:31 PM

Leslie, Just passing by to say hi and hoping you are well and enjoying garden etc - I imagine you will be getting busy in it soon if you are not at it already. I imagine you will treat us to some nice photos from it over the summer.

LeslieofTodd Mar 5, 2016 at 9:07 PM

Hi Albert. Nice of you to stop by. Not so sure about the garden this year due to health issues. Very frustrating. But thanks for the good thoughts! :-)

JessieLang's Profile Photo
JessieLang Feb 5, 2016 at 9:43 PM

Nice photo!

LeslieofTodd Feb 6, 2016 at 12:42 PM

Thank you, Jessie. I haven' been out taking photos for quite some time and you've reminded me that I should return to the habit of taking my camera with me whenever I do leave the house.

IreneMcKay's Profile Photo
IreneMcKay Feb 5, 2016 at 4:39 PM

Wishing you a belated Happy New Year and an early Gung Hei Fat Choi fot the upcoming transition to the year of the monkey. Hope all is well. Irene

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Dec 24, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Merry Christmas Leslie n Dan, we too will be tucking in at Justin, here and finally at in-laws, all in Ottawa, Montreal and New Jersey are off our plans this year, but the www shall. Connect us, even with smiley Tau ~ Meegwetch , k

paddington28's Profile Photo
paddington28 Dec 20, 2015 at 12:51 PM

Hey Leslie.How are you keeping,hope your enjoying the festive season!
Ben

LeslieofTodd Dec 20, 2015 at 5:13 PM

Hi Ben! I'm okay. Looking forward to the annual Christmas Eve feast and visit with my husband's parents and a Boxing Day visit (with good food involved) at my family's small gathering. :-) Christmas Day will be a quiet one here at the cabin--just us, nice and peaceful. ;-) I need to get over to see what is new on your pages. Happy holidays to you!

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Dec 17, 2015 at 12:55 AM

Leslie, thanks for your ratings and nice comments on my Ho Chi Minh City page. I'm glad you liked the old photos and letters.

gwened's Profile Photo
gwened Dec 7, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Thanks for stopping by my Vannes page, it shows it has a lasting impression ::) getting around Bucharest very cold for me lol!

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Dec 1, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Have a super duper day in your part of the Woods with Dan ;-)))

LeslieofTodd Dec 1, 2015 at 7:16 AM

Thank you, Ken. Dan is going to be making dinner for me tonight to celebrate b-day. One of his specialties--sautéed tricolor peppers over angel hair pasta tossed with a yummy pesto sauce and crowned with a fluffy little cloud of grated parmesan. A longevity noodle dish of sorts? ;-)

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo