"radzio's new Poland Page" Poland by radzio
Poland Travel Guide: 17,352 reviews and 46,223 photos
Poland is a very beautifull country- but you need to leave the city-areas to really get to know its beauty. This is where I've been born and raised...this is where I've spent my childhood and where I still live.
Poland has so musch to offer- beautiful mountains in the south, wide and sandy beaches in the north, clean and fantastic lakes in the north-east and, of course, great cities with great histories...:-)<BR>
(In the picture: sunrise over river Biebrza)
TORUN: A very beutiful town with a rich history. It has always been a very important and rich trade-city. It was one of... more travel advice
GDANSK: A very beautiful city on the coast with a very rich history. It is also a symbol to all eastern European nation... more travel advice
radzio's Related Pages
Poland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paul's Poland Page"
- "Between East and West .... in central Europe"
- "Sharrie's Poland Life-force"
- "Republic of Poland"
- "Countless reasons to Fall in Love...."
- "Poland - I wouldn't like to live somewhere else"
- "Why don't you come to Poland?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Poland
- Hotels in Poland
- Transportation in Poland
- Nightlife in Poland
- Restaurants in Poland
- Shopping in Poland
- Warnings and Dangers in Poland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Poland
- 27 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Poland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poland
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Poland Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Egypt Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Spain Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos