kbalokclark hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

WisnuY Feb 10, 2013 at 7:09 AM

You'r Welcome warm greeting from Indonesia

• kbalokclark's Profile Photo
    kbalokclark Feb 10, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Was wondering where you are! Well, warm greetings from Saratoga Springs, NY in U.S. Very snowy here today! :)

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Feb 8, 2013 at 5:44 AM

A warm welcome to Virtual Tourist, Kathy. Hope you hang around!

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    goodfish Feb 8, 2013 at 7:51 AM

That's so nice to hear; we're happy to be stuck with you! We have a great community here and I think you'll really enjoy it. I've been a member for 8 years now and have actually met some of the folks in person. Organized meets, big and small, happen all over the world. In fact, by the time you make it to Ireland you'll probably have chatted with some of our members who live there, and I'm betting some meet-ups could be arranged.

• kbalokclark's Profile Photo
    kbalokclark Feb 8, 2013 at 7:59 AM

SO exciting! AFter 30 years of teaching, I retired 5 years ago, and since then my theme has been FUN (ok, I DID have fun teaching...still..). This first step in touring with my b.f. with VT as the proverbial wind beneath my wings, is taking that theme to a whole new level. What a ride it will be! Can't wait.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Feb 7, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Hello Kathy and welcome to VT. I didn't answer your Ireland question as, although I am form Northern Ireland, I rarely visit now and wouldn't really be able to assist. I love your travel plan, extended periods here and there, so much better than rushing around. I do hope you stick aorund VT, it is a great travel resource and I am sure some of our Irish members will drop by soon to offer advice. It is also undoubtedly the friendliest of the mainstream travel sites and Ihave been on most of them one time or another! Why not write a few tips or put a little on your profile page. Also, do not miss the Miscellaneous Forum which is a bit of a laugh and fairly light-hearted, feel free to dive in there. fergy.