cuddles59's Profile

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Hello Cuddles and welcome to VT. I didn't want to answer your quesry re: Tunisia as I have not yet been there. I was planning a trip right across North Africa for about now but the recent events have put a stop to that. I don't know where you are from but I would check your Governments website for information regarding your citizens. I have changed plans to go to Malta next week instead. Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great trip.

In the meantime, why not write some tips or make a small profile page. This is a great site and very friendly and I am sure you can assist other travellers. fergy.

• leics's Profile Photo
      Feb 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Fingers crossed, eh? And fingers crossed for the people of Tunisia too. But at least you know you won't have to make the decision. The travel agency/company will make it for you. :-)

• planxty's Profile Photo
      Feb 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

At least you have that time cushion. As I say, I baled out of it but I would have been travelling solo, public transport etc. and probably going to remoter places. As J (leics) says, the slightest hint of anything being a bit off and the tour companies will cancel pronto, they will be very aware of the situation. I hope you can make it, it really sounds like a wonderful place. Like you, I had a mate who got "evacuated" after about three days of his holiday the last time it went a bit Tonto over there. He said he had really enjoyed what he had seen.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
cuddles59's Profile Photo

cuddles59

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.