cuddles59 hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Feb 7, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Hello Cuddles and welcome to VT. I didn't want to answer your quesry re: Tunisia as I have not yet been there. I was planning a trip right across North Africa for about now but the recent events have put a stop to that. I don't know where you are from but I would check your Governments website for information regarding your citizens. I have changed plans to go to Malta next week instead. Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great trip.

In the meantime, why not write some tips or make a small profile page. This is a great site and very friendly and I am sure you can assist other travellers. fergy.

• leics's Profile Photo
    leics Feb 7, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Fingers crossed, eh? And fingers crossed for the people of Tunisia too. But at least you know you won't have to make the decision. The travel agency/company will make it for you. :-)

• planxty's Profile Photo
    planxty Feb 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

At least you have that time cushion. As I say, I baled out of it but I would have been travelling solo, public transport etc. and probably going to remoter places. As J (leics) says, the slightest hint of anything being a bit off and the tour companies will cancel pronto, they will be very aware of the situation. I hope you can make it, it really sounds like a wonderful place. Like you, I had a mate who got "evacuated" after about three days of his holiday the last time it went a bit Tonto over there. He said he had really enjoyed what he had seen.