"Beautiful Belgian New Years" Belgium by WorldXplorer
Belgium Travel Guide: 23,028 reviews and 58,431 photos
I spent New Years 2001/2002 in Belgian, mainly in Brugge but also daytripped to Antwerp and Ghent. Brugge is very pretty, clean and people speak English, and often several other languages as well!
- In a nutshell:Beautiful Brugge
WorldXplorer's Related Pages
Belgium Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Belgium by cows". Translation: Norali"
- "Belgium is like >. big!"
- "Belgium - So small but so different in landscapes"
- "My Homeland"
- "Paul's Journey Through Belgium"
- "The real cows"
- "Belgium places to visit and beers to drink"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belgium
- Hotels in Belgium
- Transportation in Belgium
- Nightlife in Belgium
- Restaurants in Belgium
- Shopping in Belgium
- Warnings and Dangers in Belgium
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belgium
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Belgium?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belgium
Top 5 Pages
- Brisbane Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 23 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Wellington Region Intro, 18 reviews, 9 photos
- Las Vegas 6 reviews, 20 photos