"AussieKitten's Klamath Falls Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Klamath Falls by AussieKitten
Klamath Falls Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 46 photos
Klamath Falls is located just east of the Cascade Mountains and just north of the California border, and is 4100 feet in elevation and sits on the southern shore of Upper Klamath Lake. The town has around 45,000 inhabitants and the weather greatly varies from winter (snow covered) to summer (heat).
The Klamath Basin hosts the largest wintering concentration of Bald Eagles in the lower 48 states.
Crater Lake is located nearby and not worth missing!
7th largest and deepest lake in the world within the remains of an ancient volcano. Spectacular scenery and great hiking... more travel advice
Upper Rogue River - great for fishing, white water rafting, and camping & hiking beside. more travel advice
AussieKitten's Related Pages
Klamath Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Southern Oregon"
- "Klamath Falls Page"
- "Spectacular Redwoods!"
- "AussieKitten's Klamath Falls Page"
- "astier's Klamath Falls Page"
- "sharine's new Klamath Falls Page"
- "Klamath Falls Oregon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Klamath Falls
- Hotels in Klamath Falls
- Transportation in Klamath Falls
- Nightlife in Klamath Falls
- Restaurants in Klamath Falls
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Klamath Falls
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Klamath Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Klamath Falls
Photos in Klamath FallsSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Melbourne Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Gold Coast Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Sydney Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Seattle Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Kailua-Kona Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Oregon Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Klamath Falls Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination McMinnville Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos