"AUSSIEKITTEN'S TRAVELLING ADVENTURES" AussieKitten's Profile

See as much as you can while alive!! That's what I've done... invested time and $ into travelling. Be it within my own country of Australia or overseas, it's all worth it!!

My last big trip was to Europe in 2005, in which I saw England, France, Monaco, Italy, Corfu Island (Greece), Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Holland and Croatia. I haven't built any pages on these yet.
In April of 2007 I sailed the ferry with car to Tasmania and went on a beautiful road trip with my new boyfriend (pages not built).

The photo on the left is of Erskine Falls in Lorne, Victoria, Australia. One of my favourite hike spots that leads you out to the ocean. Pic taken in February 2001.

• Intro Updated Jun 11, 2007

• Bryfred's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2006 at 6:38 AM

Have a wonderful Mutual B-Day.

• Il_lupo's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2005 at 7:34 AM

Happy Birthday from the Costa Brava (Spain)

• Agonz3's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2004 at 10:48 PM

Great webpage!

• chris_i79's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2004 at 1:28 PM

Nice opening pic, I visited Lorne some time ago...nice place. I never saw that trail though. One more reason to go back! Have a Happy Birthday.

• May 20, 2004 at 8:22 PM

Katarina, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday. Greetings from India. Your pages, album s, information about places and tips are excellant.

• mesoblonda's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2004 at 5:16 PM

GREAT external homepage!

• Dec 1, 2003 at 6:50 PM

Greetings from new york, great information and great pictures keep up the good work :)

• dgeorge10's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2003 at 8:36 AM

The infamous Katsky, eh? Well, at least we know she has great taste in music....

• DavyDoug's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2003 at 1:41 PM

Oh i get it, Katarina....Kat....Kitten... and you're Australian, ergo, Aussiekitten.

• Shaft28's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2003 at 2:26 PM

From a tip on an Oregon city I ended up all over your great site. Super job and pictures.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
AussieKitten's Profile Photo

AussieKitten

“Don`t wait too long... enjoy life!!”

Real Name