"Tajikistan - a hospitable land" Top 5 Page for this destination Tajikistan by eMGeographer
Tajikistan Travel Guide: 226 reviews and 703 photos
- Pros:very hospitable people!
- Cons:dangerous roads
- In a nutshell:The most hospitable country I have ever been :)
We started our journey from visiting Saint Joseph Parish in Dushanbe. The parson invited us for a coffe and a short chat... more travel advice
My best memory of Tajikistan are its citizens... They are very hospitable! We didn't have a chence to sleep in hotels,... more travel advice
eMGeographer's Related Pages
Tajikistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tajikistan - gateway to the Pamirs :-))"
- "Tajikistan - pieces of a puzzle"
- "Tajikistan - a hospitable land"
- "Tajikistan: Ancient Persia is Alive"
- "Forgotten Wonderland"
- "Activities in Tajikistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tajikistan
- Hotels in Tajikistan
- Transportation in Tajikistan
- Nightlife in Tajikistan
- Restaurants in Tajikistan
- Shopping in Tajikistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Tajikistan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tajikistan
- 8 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Tajikistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tajikistan
- Posted in Travel Zakopane Forum "Re: Travel time"
- Commented on one of eMGeographer's Tajikistan tips
- Wrote a Review The Roman Catholic Church in Dushanbe in Tajikistan Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Roman Catholic Church in Dushanbe"
- updated a Tajikistan Travel Page "Tajikistan - a hospitable land"
Top 10 Pages
- Zakopane Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tajikistan Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos
- China Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Mongolia Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vietnam Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zalipie Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Poland Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 1 review, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pingyao Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liptovsky Mikulas 2 reviews, 9 photos