"larsy's Mons Page" Mons by larsy
Mons Travel Guide: 212 reviews and 416 photos
I attended the University de Mons-Hainut in July 1999. Its a great place to relax and easy to just melt into the town.
This picture is of the Polytecnic Department of the University, I went to the International department which is alot... more travel advice
Use a belgipass if your under 26 its under 34 US$ and you can take 10 trips, its all I needed for a month. They have a... more travel advice
larsy's Related Pages
Mons Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enjoy to stroll around"
- "Mons and the Doudou"
- "Mons, a medieval town with strong traditions!"
- "A Microcosm Of Larger European Cities"
- "MON'S - WELL WORTH A STOP!"
- "MONS (Bergen in Dutch)"
- "Mons, the heart of my student life ;-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mons
- Hotels in Mons
- Transportation in Mons
- Nightlife in Mons
- Restaurants in Mons
- Shopping in Mons
- Warnings and Dangers in Mons
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mons
- 22 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 44 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mons?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mons
Photos in MonsSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lafayette Intro, 37 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mons Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- London Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Houston Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Munich Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Brugge Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos