"Rocky Mountian Hideaway" Jasper by Davelyn
Jasper Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 405 photos
Going to Jasper is like a breath of fresh air. Located in the east side of the Canadian Rockies 280kms west of Edmonton, there is nothing but beauty here. The town offers everything. Everthing is in walking distance and hiking trails here are unlimited. Jasper Lodge is just a few miles away & there are 3 lakes in the immediate area just minutes away. The water is a clear as glass with its green reflexion from the Blue Spruce & Pine Trees. Accomodations are plentiful, with 3 hostel location. Deer, Elk, Moose, Mountain Sheep, along with numerous species of birds and other animals are to be see. A place you will never forget for a return visit.
- Pros:easy accesibility,friendly people,beautiful scenery,good food
- Cons:can be expensive during summer and peek seasons
- In a nutshell:A place you can come and relax with memories to dream
When coming to or leaving Jasper by trian' one thing is for sure; you will enjoy your trip by train. For example, The... more travel advice
So many people when travelling to Jasper National Park get very excited when they start seeing all these animals walking... more travel advice
Davelyn's Related Pages
Jasper Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jasper - My Favourite Place in Canada by aussirose"
- "JASPER --- ALPINE CHARM"
- "A place where you surrounded by nature"
- "Was this city named after me?"
- "Rocky Mountian Hideaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jasper
- Hotels in Jasper
- Transportation in Jasper
- Restaurants in Jasper
- Shopping in Jasper
- Warnings and Dangers in Jasper
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jasper
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Jasper?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jasper
Top 10 Pages
- Fátima Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Jasper Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Thunder Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- North America Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Braga Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.