"Kepulauan indah dan menarik." Indonesia by worldkiwi
Indonesia Travel Guide: 18,775 reviews and 48,026 photos
I have been to Indonesia five times. In 2010, I visited Lombok for the first time. My trip there in 2004, was just to Bali for a woefully short 8 day holiday. My trip in 1995 took me to Kalimanatan (Indonesian Borneo) for the first time. I have also travelled from one end of Java to the other twice, and of course I have been to Bali several times - one of my favourite places.
Indonesia is a huge country and to say I have seen Indonesia is only partially correct - because I have only partially visited this extensive archipelago!
Indonesia is a scenic country and the people are always very friendly to visitors. I hope to return again one day and see more of this fascinatingly rich and diverse country.
Indonesia negara indah. Saya sudah mengunjungi Indonesia pada 1989, 1990, 1995, 2004, dan 2010. Di pulau Java, saya sudah mengunjungi Jakarta, Bandung, dan Yogyakarta. Kota yang tersuka Yogya. Candi Borobudur penting sekali dan pemandangan dari di atas candi bagus. Bali pulau yang terindah. Orang Bali ramah tamah dan kebudayaan mereka menarik dan indah. Kalimantan luas. Di keliling Sungai Mahakam ada hutan, dan daerah itu damai. Saya suka sekali Lombok.
- Pros:A fascinating place with many many interesting sights.
- Cons:Corruption can sometimes taint a trip and road travel can be frightening.
- In a nutshell:A huge country that I one day hope to explore more fully.
Lombok is the next large island to the east of Bali in the train of islands that seem to sprinkle away from Java, on a... more travel advice
When I visited Pasar Dua Mangga in 1989 when I was 17, I was almost overwhelmed by the maze of stalls, the smells, the... more travel advice
worldkiwi's Related Pages
Indonesia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guess, what is the fifth element ?"
- "INDONESIA : EXPERIENCE THE UNTOLD STORIES"
- " The country on the EQUATOR LINES "
- "Backpacking Indonesia: Hard Work But Big Rewards"
- "BALI 2004 - the initial bite from the travel bug!"
- "Pleasant ride"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Indonesia
- Hotels in Indonesia
- Transportation in Indonesia
- Nightlife in Indonesia
- Restaurants in Indonesia
- Shopping in Indonesia
- Warnings and Dangers in Indonesia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Indonesia
- 43 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Indonesia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Indonesia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 44 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 50 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Oregon Intro, 31 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Independant State of Samoa Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Northland Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bali Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (35)
Top Indonesia hotels
- Jakarta Hotels
- 1329 Reviews - 2592 Photos
- Bali Hotels
- 123 Reviews - 443 Photos
- Bandung Hotels
- 310 Reviews - 511 Photos
- Yogyakarta Hotels
- 730 Reviews - 1852 Photos
- Jimbaran Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 96 Photos
- Surabaya Hotels
- 192 Reviews - 397 Photos
- Medan Hotels
- 247 Reviews - 579 Photos
- Kuta Hotels
- 333 Reviews - 721 Photos
- Ubud Hotels
- 505 Reviews - 1239 Photos
- Solo Hotels
- 121 Reviews - 397 Photos
- Pulau Batam Hotels
- 405 Reviews - 1058 Photos
- Lombok Hotels
- 405 Reviews - 1057 Photos
- Pulau Bintan Hotels
- 457 Reviews - 1170 Photos
- Bandung Hotels
- 214 Reviews - 478 Photos
- Padang Hotels
- 72 Reviews - 166 Photos