"Suffolk, the Heart of East Anglia." Suffolk by worldkiwi
Suffolk Travel Guide: 403 reviews and 1,016 photos
Suffolk is a rural county, ideally located not far from London and so therefore perfect if you want to get out of the big smoke for the weekend and breath fresh air. I spent a few days in this county in late 2000, visiting just some of its many sights.
- Pros:Fresh air, green pastures, and empty roads.
- In a nutshell:A place well worth at least a weekend's visit!
Near Earsham and Bungay, right on the Norfolk border, is the Otter Trust Centre where rare British Otters and Asiatic... more travel advice
Kersey is a quaint little village in a quiet valley in southern Suffolk. I was kindly shown this hidden place by a... more travel advice
worldkiwi's Related Pages
Suffolk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aldeburgh & Thorpeness"
- "a short holiday"
- "Just Passing Through"
- "Suffolk, East Anglia"
- "Suffolk, the Heart of East Anglia."
- "Home County - southern folk"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suffolk
- Hotels in Suffolk
- Transportation in Suffolk
- Nightlife in Suffolk
- Restaurants in Suffolk
- Shopping in Suffolk
- Warnings and Dangers in Suffolk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suffolk
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Suffolk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suffolk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Intro, 44 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- New Zealand Intro, 50 reviews, 51 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 41 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Oregon Intro, 31 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Japan Intro, 29 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Christchurch Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Independant State of Samoa Intro, 23 reviews, 48 photos
- Bali Intro, 33 reviews, 35 photos
- Northland Intro, 27 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue